Managing for Excellence is intended to develop experienced managers’ strengths in managing individuals and groups. Individuals who participate in this program will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors and competencies that exemplify managerial excellence at MIT
- Describe the impact of managerial excellence on individual staff, a work group, and department
- Create and implement strategies that advance a group’s work in support of MIT’s mission
- Manage a work group for optimal effectiveness
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The program is intended for managers at MIT who:
- Have experience managing others (ideally, at least three years)
- Have experience managing at MIT
- Are currently managing a group or team
- Are open to feedback, reflection, and development
- Are willing and able to make the time commitment involved in participating fully
- Have completed an Enrollment Form and their managers have completed a Manager’s Statement of Support
Need help or have questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Training Registrar at 253-4253.